Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Wednesday's Mercy Minutes...

 

Divine Mercy Daily

Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska

Wednesday, January 12 Trust/Distrust Boundless Trust in My Mercy

Let souls who are striving for perfection particularly adore My mercy, because the abundance of graces which I grant them flows from My mercy. I desire that these souls distinguish themselves by boundless trust in My mercy. I Myself will attend to the sanctification of such souls. I will provide them with everything they will need to attain sanctity (Diary, 1578).

My Prayer Response:

Lord Jesus, I am striving for perfection, but I really need more of Your mercy. I am nothing without You. Teach me and all souls striving for sanctity how to adore Your mercy and to trust in You still more!

No comments: