Monday, October 31, 2022

Monday's Mercy Minutes...

 

Divine Mercy Daily

Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska

Monday, October 31  Suffering for Souls O Blood and Water

I will daily repeat this act of self-oblation by pronouncing the following prayer which You Yourself have taught me, Jesus:          "O Blood and Water which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a Fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You!" (Diary, 309).   I am giving you a share in the redemption of mankind. You are solace in My dying hour (Diary, 310).

My Prayer Response:  Jesus, You taught St. Faustina to daily renew her oblation of herself for sinners and so share in Your redemption of mankind by a prayer of trust: O Blood and Water which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a Fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! (Diary, 309). Help me to trust in You even more!

No comments: