Thursday, October 27, 2022

Thursday's Mercy Minutes...

 

Divine Mercy Daily

Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska

Thursday, October 27 Suffering for Souls Come to Love Suffering

I want you to detach yourself, not only from creatures, but also from yourself. My daughter, I want to delight in the love of your heart, a pure love, virginal, unblemished, untarnished. The more you will come to love suffering, My daughter, the purer your love for Me will be (Diary, 279).

My Prayer Response:   Lord Jesus, only with Your love can I come to love suffering. Love me that I may love and carry my cross daily. Help us all to be Your disciples as You taught us: "If anyone wishes to come after Me, he must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow Me" (Lk 9:23).

No comments: