Thursday, October 13, 2022

Thursday's Mercy Minutes...

 

Divine Mercy Daily

Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska

Thursday, October 13   Writing Your Ocean of Mercy  My daughter, be diligent in writing down every sentence I tell you concerning My mercy, because this is meant for a great number of souls who will profit from it (Diary, 1142).

Jesus: My daughter, do you think you have written enough about My mercy? What you have written is but a drop compared to the ocean. I am Love and Mercy Itself. There is no misery that could be a match for My mercy, neither will misery exhaust it, because as it is being granted — it increases. The soul that trusts in My mercy is most fortunate, because I Myself take care of it (Diary, 1273).

My Prayer Response: What a gift You have prepared for us readers in the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska. Thank You for Your encouragement to St. Faustina to keep on writing, especially about Your ocean of mercy toward the miserable.


No comments: