Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Happy Tuesday!

Hi folks,
How's your week going thus far?  I hope your answer is, at least, an "okay".  Mine is going just fine.  It's been a dreary day here in South Central PA.  I don't know how the weather is where you are, but it's been an up and down winter.  It seems that for about three to four days we have very cold temperatures with either rain or snow; and then for the next three to four days we have above average temperatures.  We've also been having some heavy winds with the rains.  I told my friend, a few days ago, that I can't even imagine what the weather will be like this summer.  We'll probably have temps in the 80's and 90's for a few days and then temps in the 50's for a few days.  Kind of makes me wander if God isn't telling us something.  Unfortunately, not many folks are listening!

It's hard for me to believe that today is already the 7th of March.  This Saturday, before going to bed, we turn our clocks ahead one hour.  This introduces us to Day Light Savings time.  I'll be messed up for a week or two after doing that.  I'll be waking up an hour earlier than I want to, every morning, and ready to go to bed an hour earlier each night.  It will be good for the children who get on school buses very early in the morning. At least they won't be waiting in the dark anymore.  So, that's a good thing.

I think I'm starting to have less energy these days, not that I ever have much.  It seems all I do is a little of something and I'm so tired.  I imagine some of that is my age, but most of it, I'm sure, is my health.  I'm not complaining, not at all.  I'm so thankful that God permits me to wake up each morning, and that He lets me accomplish the few things I do.

I'm still working on my security blankets for young children who are in hospitals.  I now have 24 finished.  I work on them every day, as they are mostly done by hand.  Here's two of the last ones I've completed. 
 I'm finishing up two with a cow on each one.  I'll post that one later.  I sincerely hope  these blankets will bring these hospitalized children some comfort.  

Well, I hope your week will continue being an encouragement to you.  Be safe and may God bless you.
Susan

No comments: