Monday, May 29, 2017

Give thanks always!

Happy Memorial Day!

I just want to post a few quick words to all those in this country, who are currently, or who in the past, fought for our United States of America at some point in their lives.  I thank you sincerely for serving in our military, trying to help to make this United States of America and safe and better place to live and to help those in other countries have a safe place to live.

I especially thank the families of those soldiers who fought and died during any of those times.  They certainly are heroes in my mind.

So, to all of you out there, who were or are still in the military, have a wonderful day and I'm thankful for each and every one of you!  May God continue protecting each of you, and may He surround Himself with all those who have died and are now with Him!

Susan

No comments: