Sunday, December 17, 2017

Happy Sunday!

Hi folks,

Wow, just one week until Christmas Eve.  I can't wait.  My family will all be here at our home and that excites me, immensely.  It's been four years since all six of my Grandsons have been able to attend Christmas Eve at our home.  Time for another photograph of the six of them so I can change out the photo from 2013.  They are all grown up men now and I still don't know where the time has gone to.  How about you? 

I have everything done that I could do ahead of time and I have my lists for each day this week.  I can only do one or two small preparations each day, so I have to spread  them out.  Being ill isn't easy, but I will do whatever I need to do to stay alive.  This is for myself as well as my entire family!

Well, my tail bone is slowly getting less painful, so that's a blessing to me.  The research I did said it takes approximately four weeks and I'm almost there.  Just two more days!  I'm just thankful that it's healing. 

I hope you all are almost ready for Christmas.  Mostly, because it's almost here whether you are ready or not.  I would suggest that you start early for Christmas 2018, like in January or February.  Well, at least by June!

Enjoy your last week before Christmas Eve and Christmas Day and remember to give thanks to God for all His many, many blessings.  Have a safe week and may God lead you, always.
Susan

No comments: