Monday, February 26, 2018

Good morning to you!

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to write a short blog to remind everyone, that all the novels and short stories which are listed here on my blog site, are for sale for electronic reading at Amazon. 

I also want to let you know that you don't have to outright purchase them, you can join KDP's lending program, which means you don't have to purchase them.  Check it out by going to www.amazon.com and putting my full name in the search section.  All of my novels and short stories will come up so you can check them out.  You also can read a small section of them for free to see if you want to read the novel. 

Or check out the Kindle Direct Publishing and join their lending program.  It's like going to the library and checking out novels to enjoy, but not purchasing them.  It's free, so check it out.

Just thought you may want to know.
Susan

No comments: