Friday, March 2, 2018

Happy Weekend!

Good evening to you all,

I will be the first to admit that I love electronics, but only when they work the way they are supposed to work!  I am too old to be learning about all the problems that arise with electronics.  I had to have my tech guy come out to fix my laptop today.  Turns out there wasn't really anything wrong with the laptop, it was the connection to the modem.  I am thankful that this kind gentleman comes to the house to help us with our electronics.  I don't even care about having to pay the bill.  I trust him!

How about you?  Do you get frustrated with your electronics?  Or perhaps you know who to fix them yourself.  I think I'm just too old to put up with the frustration.  Of course, I will admit that I have no patience anymore.  Well, I guess if I am being truthful, I never had a lot of patience! 

What are you all up to this weekend?  As for me, I'm not really up to anything more than I do during the week.  Of course, I hope the weekend will be without the frustration due to my electronics.  It's been so windy here all day, and it's to continue that way through tomorrow morning.  We really didn't get much rain, but we surely did get the high winds.  I know some areas were without electric this morning.  Thank goodness that we didn't loose ours.  I hope all is well where you are.

Well, whatever you have planned for the weekend, I hope you have some fun and stay safe.  Just enjoy your family because we never know when someone may be taken from us!
Susan

No comments: