Tuesday, February 6, 2018

How's the weather where you live?

Good evening everyone,

Well, how is the weather where you live?  It's very cold here, and we're expecting snow overnight and into tomorrow.  But, it's to change to rain before it leaves our area.  Hopefully, after it rains, the roads won't be too bad once again.  I'm just glad that I don't have to go out tomorrow.

Today my husband took me to my doctor's checkup.  The nurse took me quickly, but she was new and it took so long for her to get through my history.  Then I waited longer than usual for my doctor to come in to see me.  Of course, since it was just a routine checkup, it didn't take too long for her to check my blood work report and ask me some questions.  I was glad when I could be home once again.  I hated to ask my husband to drive me there, but he said he didn't mind.   Now next week, I have an appointment with the arrhythmia clinic so they can check my device to make sure that everything is okay.  That doesn't usually take too long because they are generally on time for their appointments.

How's your new year going thus far?  Mine's pretty much like last years, which is okay by me.  I've been thinking a lot lately about soon starting another novel, but I don't know what I'd like it to be about yet.  I'll have to spend some more time thinking about a good story line.  I was thinking along the lines of some good friends visiting some towns where paranormal activity has been recorded.  I've always been interested in these sightings, but I'm not sure how much I really believe in them. 
I'll keep thinking about it and then decide which route I'd like to take.  I will have to do a lot of research before I even begin the novel though. 

I am still working on my blankets with  an animal embroidered onto the center.   Almost everything is done by hand, so it takes me some time to finish one.  I will soon have all my hand created cards down for the year, except for my Christmas cards. 

I love creating, but I am restricted because of my health, in choosing certain things to do.  Mostly I need to create something that I can do while I'm on the sofa with my feet up.  That's why I do a lot of embroidery work.  How about you?  Are you working on anything that's hand made?

If any of you have a chronic illness, I do hope and pray that you don't let yourself fall into a deep depression.  As long as you are still alive, God has a plan for you.  It's up to you to figure out just what that plan is.  Talk with God and ask Him to somehow let you know what you can do to give back for all the many blessings that He has given to you.  If you are sincere, He will somehow let you know what He'd like you to do.  Keep an open mind and heart.  God does answer our prayers!

I hope the remainder of your week goes well.  May God bless each of you and keep you safe.
Susan

No comments: