Thursday, August 30, 2018

Happy Thursday, everyone!

How is everyone doing this evening?  I hope you all are well today.  Can you believe it that tomorrow is Friday once again.  Time goes by so quickly for me.  How about you?

What have you all been up to lately?  As for me, I'm still doing my hand embroidered blankets for children who are ill.  Here's a few of the most recent ones I've completed.






I truly enjoy hand embroidering these blankets for young children.  I've also been embroidering some Christmas table runners for some friends of mine.  Here's a few of them.




Doing this hand embroidery work makes me very happy.  Especially since I'm so tired most of the time, so I have no choice but to be on the sofa with my feet up.  God has truly blessed me and I thank Him so much.  

What have you all been up to these days?  If you're ill like I am, I pray that you find something worthwhile to do, something that makes you feel good about yourself.

I hope you all have a good weekend and a safe one, also.
Susan


No comments: