Thursday, August 23, 2018

Thursday's Mercy Minutes...

Divine Mercy Daily

Hardened Sinners Will Repent

 

Meditation:

The Lord said to me, My daughter, do not tire of proclaiming My mercy. In this way you will refresh this Heart of Mine, which burns with a flame of pity for sinners. Tell My priests that hardened sinners will repent on hearing their words when they speak about My unfathomable mercy, about the compas- sion I have for them in My Heart. To priests who proclaim and extol My mercy, I will give wondrous power; I will anoint their words and touch the hearts of those to whom they will speak (Diary, 1521).

My Prayer Response:

Lord, what a fantastic promise to priests who pro- claim and extol Your mercy! Awaken priests to receive Your wondrous power that anoints their words and touches the hearts of their congregation. Please do it, Lord; the Church and world desperately need Your mercy now while it is time for mercy!
*Diary passages with bolded words are Jesus speaking

No comments: