Sunday, August 12, 2018

Sunday's Mercy Minutes...

Divine Mercy Daily

A Pliant Tool

 

Meditation:

Once after Holy Communion, I heard these words: You are Our dwelling place. At that moment, I felt in my soul the presence of the Holy Trinity, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. I felt that I was the temple of God. I felt I was a child of the Father. I cannot explain all this, but the spirit understands it well. O Infinite Goodness, how low You stoop to Your miserable creature! (Diary, 451).
Bear in mind that when you come out of this retreat, I shall be dealing with you as with a perfect soul. I want to hold you in My hand as a pliant tool, perfectly adapted to the completion of My works (Diary, 1359).

My Prayer Response:

Lord Jesus, may I feel the presence of the Most Holy Trinity within me as Your temple, and so be Your tool to do Your work of mercy. O Lord, make me a pliant tool in Your hand. All for Your glory!
*Diary passages with bolded words are Jesus speaking

No comments: