Wednesday, August 8, 2018

I'm so excited today!





My newest novel, "Melody of the Waves" came today from my publisher!
I'm always so excited to see my newest manuscript finally in book form.  I do love writing and I give so much praise to God for giving me this ability and interest.  Oh, I have no aspirations of becoming a famous author or anything else, for that matter.  I write because I love it!  I did take some writing courses because my Mom always old me and my siblings the following, "If you're going to take the time to do something, do it to the best of your ability!"  What great advice and I've never forgotten the things my Mom and Dad taught me and my siblings.

I'm selling this novel for $8.00 each plus the shipping, for anyone who doesn't live locally and can pick it up.  If you are interested, let me know and I'll see that you get a copy.

Have a great evening, everyone.
Susan

No comments: