Thursday, September 20, 2018

Thursday's Mercy Minutes...

About our Divine Mercy Apostolate

"Acta Non Verba"

Actions not words, we are inspired by the belief that the instructions which Jesus gave to St. Faustina to spread His mercy were profound and clear in her Diary (paragraph 742)


“I demand from you deeds of mercy, you must not shrink from this or try to excuse or absolve yourself from it. I give you three ways of exercising mercy, the first by deed, the second by word, and the third by prayer, . In these three degrees are contained the fullness of mercy, and it is an unquestionable proof of love for Me. By these means a soul glorifies and pays reverence to My mercy.” (Diary of Saint Faustina 742.


Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. It is by their fruits you shall know them”. (Matthew 7:15-20)
DI Banner JandF



Mercy |  Chaplet  |  Feast of Mercy   |  Petition  |  Book Shop

O Jesus, I long for the 
salvation of immortal souls


O Jesus, I long for the salvation of immortal souls. It is in sacrifice that my heart will find free expression, in sacrifice which no one will suspect. I will burn and be consumed unseen in the holy flames of the love of God. The presence of God will help my sacrifice to be perfect and pure.

(Diary No. 235)

No comments: