Monday, September 10, 2018

Here's your Mercy Minutes for today!

I'm sorry these are late, but better late than never:

DI Banner JandF



Mercy |  Chaplet  |  Feast of Mercy   |  Petition  |  Book Shop

All my hope is in You

O my Jesus, my Master and Director, strengthen and enlighten me in these difficult moments of my life. I expect no help from people; all my hope is in You. I feel alone in the face of Your demands, O Lord. Despite the fears and qualms of my nature, I am fulfilling Your holy will and desire to fulfil it as faithfully as possible throughout my life and in my death. Jesus, with You I can do all things. Do with me as You please; only give me Your merciful Heart and that is enough for me.

(Diary 650)



Mercy |  Chaplet  |  Feast of Mercy   |  Petition  |  Book Shop








No comments: