Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Guess what? It's Hump Day!

Hi everyone,

How's your day going so far?  If you like the heat, you should be here in Pennsylvania.  Today was the fourth day in a row with the temperature in the high 90's, with the humidity being very high, which made it feel more like around 100 degrees.

I for one, will be glad to wave goodbye to this summer, whenever that may be.  Although, I hope it's soon.  I don't understand why we don't have a spring or fall anymore.  We seem to go directly from summer into winter.  I see that the Farmer's Almanac predicts an extremely cold and heavy snowy winter for this year.  Just what I wanted to hear!  (That, my friends, is my sarcasm speaking!)

I've had to have some extensive dental work done during the past couple of months.  Hopefully, I am now finished, at least I hope so.  As I left their office the other day, I told them that I enjoy talking with them, but I truly hope that I don't see them for about six months now.  They laughed at that.

Making matters worse, I went to the eye doctor about two and one half weeks ago, and I needed new glassed.  So, I picked them up a few days ago, and today the one lens fell out and I couldn't get it back in.  Besides that, they don't seem right to me.  Instead of making my close-up (bifocal) better, it's seems worse to me.  They also just don't sit right causing me to have some discomfort.  So, it's back to the eye doctors soon!  I sincerely hope they get it right this time.

If you're reading this, it surely must seem that things aren't going too well for me lately!  I would agree!  I keep telling my husband that I just want my usual boring life back again.  I guess time will tell, now won't it?

I'm so happy to see that so many of you are reading the "Mercy Minutes" I've been posting every day.  They mean so much to me and I hope you all feel the same way about them.

I hope the rest of your week goes well and stay cool and dry!  I do pray for everyone every day, and I offer the Chaplet of Divine Mercy, for everyone, each day when I pray the chaplet.



Here are two of the Christmas table runners I've completed for gifts.  I truly enjoy doing hand embroidered items for my family and friends.  I need something to do each day, as I spend so much time on the sofa with my feet up.  God has truly blessed me throughout my entire life and for this, I am so thankful!

Take care and may God bless you and your families.
Susan

No comments: