Thursday, November 22, 2018

Happy Thanksgiving Day!

Hello everyone,
I just wanted to take a few minutes before I start my day, to wish each and every one of you a very happy Thanksgiving day.

I give thanks today and everyday for so many, many blessings bestowed upon me by God.  He truly remains with me every minute of every day of my life and for this I have been so blessed.  I also thank Him for my family and all my extended family members, as well as all my friends that He's brought into my life. 

He's given me the gift of life and for that I'm so thankful.  I also give thanks to Him for each one of you, who continue reading my blog posts, daily.  I hope and pray that by posting the daily Mercy Minutes for you each day, has brought you some peace within your own life.  I know that it has had that effect on my life.

So, as we celebrate Thanksgiving Day today, remember that it all starts and ends with our Blessed Lord!  Have a safe and blessed day, with many joys and fond memories.

God loves each of us,
Susan

No comments: