Monday, November 12, 2018

How is the start of your week going?

Good evening everyone,

Well, it seems that the colder weather has already started her in South Central Pennsylvania.  How is it where you live?  Freezing cold. warm, rainy, snowing?  Of course, it could just be pleasant enough to be out of doors.  I watched the weather this evening, and they are saying we could have some sleet or light snow on Thursday of this week.  Great, not!

I wish I knew why we never have a spring or fall anymore.  We just go from summer into winter.  What's up with that, anyways?  I, for one, do not like it.  My favorite two seasons of the year have always been spring and fall.  I guess I don't have any favorite seasons anymore.

Can you believe that a week from this Thursday will be Thanksgiving Day?  Of course, that means that Christmas is just around the corner then.  I do love Thanksgiving because it's the day we set aside to give thanks to God for His many, many blessings.  Obviously, I don't just give thanks on that day, but rather on every single day of the year.  I hope you all do, as well.

We all have been blessed so many, many times.  So many folks just don't take the time to realize all the blessings they have.  I sincerely don't understand that.  The fact that I wake up every morning is a blessing, the home I live in is a blessing, my family is truly a wonderful blessing to me, we have enough food to fill our stomachs, and so on and so on.  I could fill up this whole page with the blessings I've been given and then still have more to say.

So, I'd suggest that this week you prepare for Thanksgiving by taking a few minutes to sit down, take a tablet and start writing all the things down that you've been blessed with throughout your lifetime.  There are so many, many that we don't even think about on a daily basis, or even once a month, but we should.

I do wish each of you a blessed and safe Thanksgiving Day next week.  May God bless each of you, always.
Susan

No comments: