Wednesday, November 28, 2018

How's your week going?

Hi everyone,

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving holiday, with lots of turkey, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, green been casserole, or other vegetable.  Of course, I'm sure there were plenty of yummy desserts to go with it.  We had a very nice Thanksgiving with family.

Well, now I suppose your mind is full of the upcoming Christmas season.  Most all of my shopping and handmade items have been done for many months now.  Well, all except for the newly added male or female friends.  I'm working on those gifts now.

My goal is to be finished with all the wrapping and gifts at least two weeks before Christmas Eve.  I will still probably have to do some more baking and candy making, but that's not too bad.  I love it when the last few days before the holiday, all I have to do is to prepare the Christmas Eve meal for my family.

I spent a few days with one of my daughters, my sister, and six of my friends in Ocean City, MD.  We had a wonderful time and I did do a little bit of shopping.  We went to the Country Store, in Salisbury, MD., which is one of my favorite stores.  Of course I made a few small purchases while there.

We went to Nick's House of Ribs while in OC.  It's one of our favorite restaurants to eat while there.  The crab cakes are the best I've ever tasted and I am told that the ribs are extremely good, also.  I
so enjoyed my time with family and friends.

I hope your week is going well and you have an enjoyable weekend.  May God bless each of you.
Susan

No comments: