Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Happy Tesday evening!

Hi everyone,
I'm sorry I haven't written a new blog for some time, but some days, I just don't know where my day goes.  Although I will admit that I have been working diligently on my new novel.  It's finished and I completed two proof reads, which isn't easy to do.

You see, when most folks read a book, we 'surface' read.  This means that we don't always see every letter in a word or do we actually read every word.  So, when I proof read, I need to read every word out loud, so I can tell if each sentence makes sense or not.  It is time consuming and I can only do it if I say each word, out loud.  Even then, some times I slip back into 'surface' reading.

I need to get it ready to send to the printers, but I've been a bit stressed about a water leak we have in our home, so I thought I should wait to try to download my manuscript to their web site, at least for a short amount of time, yet.

I hope you've all been well and that you are putting Jesus into your daily lives.  As I'm sure many of you already know, I post the Divine Mercy Daily Minutes, every day, here on my blog.  I am so happy that so many of you are reading them daily.  I have  my Daily Mercy Minutes book, which I read each morning, before I eat breakfast.  They mean so much to me and I rarely skip reading them.  Of course, I also get them in an email, daily.

I hope you all are well and that your week is going well.  Take care and remember to thank God for all His many, many blessing on all of us!  May He bless you and your family, always.
Susan

No comments: