Saturday, June 1, 2019

Saturday's Mercy Minutes..

DI Banner JandF
Mercy |  Chaplet  |  Feast of Mercy   |  Petition  |  Book Shop
The Merciful Heart of Jesus

A Prayer by Saint Maria Faustina
 
O most sweet Jesus, who have deigned to allow miserable me to gain a knowledge of Your unfathomable mercy;

O most sweet Jesus, who have graciously demanded that I tell the whole world of Your incomprehensible mercy, this day I take into my hands the two rays that spring from Your merciful Heart; that is, the Blood and the Water; and I scatter them all over the globe so that each soul may receive Your mercy and, having received it, may glorify it for endless ages.

O most sweet Jesus who, in Your incomprehensible kindness, have deigned to unite my wretched heart to Your most merciful Heart, it is with Your own Heart that I glorify God, our Father, as no soul has ever glorified Him before. 

JUNE 1, 2019

"When you awake in the night, transport yourself quickly in spirit before the Tabernacle, saying: 'Behold, my God, I come to adore You, to praise, thank, and love you, and to keep you company with all the Angels.'" 

No comments: