Sunday, June 9, 2019

Sunday's Mercy Minutes

DI Banner JandF
Mercy |  Chaplet  |  Feast of Mercy   |  Petition  |  Book Shop
Not every soul receives Me with the same living faith

When I was receiving Holy Communion today, I noticed in the cup a Living Host, which the priest gave to me. When I returned to my place I asked the Lord, "Why was one Host alive, since You are equally alive under each of the species?" The Lord answered me,"That is so. I am the same under each of the species, but not every soul receives Me with the same living faith as you do, My da

JUNE 9, 2019

"Confession heals, confession justifies, confession grants pardon of sin. All hope consists in confession. In confession there is a chance for mercy. Believe it firmly, do not doubt, do not hesitate, never despair of the mercy of God." 
ughter, and therefore I cannot act in their souls as I do in yours". 

No comments: