Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Tuesday's Mercy Minutes...

DI Banner JandF
Mercy |  Chaplet  |  Feast of Mercy   |  Petition  |  Book Shop


Mercy |  Chaplet  |  Feast of Mercy   |  Petition  |  Book Shop
Your love compensates Me for the coldness of many souls


Today, in Holy Communion, I want to unite myself to Jesus as closely as possible, through love. I yearn for God so ardently that it seems to me that the moment will never come when the priest will give me Holy Communion. My soul falls as if into a swoon because of my longing for God. When I received Him into my heart, the veil of faith was torn away. I saw Jesus who said to me, "My daughter, your love compensates Me for the coldness of many souls". After these words, I was once again alone, but throughout the whole day I lived in an act of reparation.
 

JUNE 18, 2019

"Seeing the sun, the moon and the stars, I said to myself, ‘Who could be the Master of these beautiful things?’ I felt a great desire to see him, to know him and to pay him homage." 

No comments: