Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Tuesday's Mercy Minutes...

Divine Mercy Daily

Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska

Tuesday, August 4


Graces of Retreats
The Gift of Profound Peace

My conversation with the Lord Jesus before the retreat. Jesus told me that this retreat would be a little different from others. You shall strive to maintain a profound peace in respect to your communings with Me. I will remove all doubts in this regard. I know that you are at peace now as I speak to you, but the moment I stop talking you will start looking for doubts. But I want you to know that I will affirm your soul to such a degree that even if you wanted to be troubled, it will not be within your power (Diary, 169).


My Prayer Response:
Lord Jesus, I love the way You described Your gift of peace to St. Faustina. I would love to receive that kind of peace! So I ask You: Fill me with Your peace that I may be at peace.

August 4, 2020

"If we could comprehend all the good things contained in Holy Communion, nothing more would be wanting to content the heart of man."
— St. John Vianney


No comments: