Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Tuesday's Mercy Minutes...

Divine Mercy Daily

Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska

Tuesday, August 11


Graces of Retreats
Fearless Apostles of Divine Mercy

On the evening of the introductory day of the retreat, as I listened to the points for the meditation, I heard these words: During this retreat I will speak to you through the mouth of this priest to strengthen you and assure you of the truth of the words which I address to you in the depths of your soul. Although this is a retreat for all the sisters, I have you especially in mind, as I want to strengthen you and make you fearless in the midst of all the adversities which lie ahead. Therefore, listen intently to his words and meditate upon them in the depths of your soul (Diary, 456).


My Prayer Response:
Lord, strengthen us with the words of preachers and teachers to assure us of the words that You speak in the depth of our hearts. Make us fearless apostles of Divine Mercy who are emboldened to "speak the truth in love" (Eph 4:15).

August 11, 2020

"To convert somebody, go and take them by the hand and guide them."
— St. Thomas Aquinas


No comments: