Sunday, September 20, 2020

Sunday's Mercy Minutes...

 

Divine Mercy Daily

Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska

Sunday, September 20

FREE Sign Up

Get Daily Reflections Sent to Your eMail

Jesus the Teacher
Part One of Conference

Conference on Sacrifice and Prayer.

My daughter, I want to instruct you on how you are to rescue souls through sacrifice and prayer. You will save more souls through prayer and suffering than will a missionary through his teachings and sermons alone. I want to see you as a sacrifice of living love, which only then carries weight before Me (Diary, 1767).

Listen to this entry:

See our catalog for the Audio Diary of St. Faustina

My Prayer Response:
Lord Jesus, thank You for Your teaching on sacrifice and prayer. By my prayer and suffering with love, may I help save souls. Make me a spiritual missionary of Your mercy.

SEPTEMBER 20, 2020

"The most deadly poison of our times is indifference. And this happens, although the praise of God should know no limits. Let us strive, therefore, to praise Him to the greatest extent of our powers."
— St. Maximilian Kolbe

No comments: