Thursday, September 24, 2020

Thursday's Mercy Minutes...

 

Divine Mercy Daily

Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska

Thursday, September 24


Jesus the Teacher
Part Five of Conference

Conference on Sacrifice and Prayer.

All its power rests in the will, and so these contrary feelings, far from lowering the value of the sacrifice in My eyes, will enhance it. Know that your body and soul will often be in the midst of fire. Although you will not feel My presence on some occasions, I will always be with you. Do not fear; My grace will be with you ... (Diary, 1767).


My Prayer Response:

Lord Jesus, in the midst of suffering, may I hear the words of Your promise: I will always be with you. Do not fear; My grace will be with you.

SEPTEMBER 24, 2020

"We should take as a maxim never to be surprised at current difficulties, no more than at a passing breeze, because with a little patience we shall see them disappear. Time changes everything."
— St. Vincent de Paul

No comments: