Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Tuesday's Mercy Minutes...

 

Divine Mercy Daily

Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska

Tuesday, September 29


Jesus the Teacher
The Spiritual Guide of Souls

The very inner depths of My being are filled to overflowing with mercy, and it is being poured out upon all I have created. My delight is to act in a human soul and to fill it with My mercy and to justify it. My kingdom on earth is My life in the human soul. Write, My secretary, that I Myself am the spiritual guide of souls — and I guide them indirectly through the priest, and lead each one to sanctity by a road known to Me alone (Diary, 1784).



My Prayer Response:
Lord Jesus, fulfill Your delight and fill souls that trust in You with Your mercy. Guide each one of us to sanctity by a road known to You alone. You are the spiritual guide of my soul.

Everything passes in time

I must never judge anyone, but look at others with leniency and at myself with severity. I must refer everything to God and, in my own eyes, recognize myself for what I am: utter misery and nothingness. In suffering, I must be patient and quiet, knowing that everything passes in time.
(Diary 253)

No comments: