Friday, March 12, 2021

Friday's Mercy Minutes...

 

Divine Mercy Daily

Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska

Friday, March 12   Do Not Fear; I Am with You  In Seclusion

[Sister Faustina wrote the following when she was being sent to the Sanatorium for her tuberculosis.]

When I was somewhat overcome by the fear that I was to be outside the community for so long a time alone, Jesus said to me, You will not be alone, because I am with you always and everywhere. Near to My Heart, fear nothing. I Myself am the cause of your departure. Know that My eyes follow every move of your heart with great attention. I am bringing you into seclusion so that I Myself may form your heart according to My future plans (Diary, 797).

My Prayer Response:   Thank You, Jesus, for being with me when I am alone. Help me to enjoy Your presence in my heart

."Force yourself, if necessary, always to forgive those who offend you, from the very first moment. For the greatest injury or offense you can suffer from them is nothing compared to what God has forgiven you."

— St. Josemaria Escriva

No comments: