Saturday, March 13, 2021

Saturday's Mercy Minutes...

 

Divine Mercy Daily

Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska

Saturday, March 13    Do Not Fear; I Am with You

What Am I Afraid of?    What are you afraid of? If you are with Me, who will dare touch you? Nevertheless, I am very pleased that you confide your fears to Me, My daughter. Speak to Me about everything in a completely simple and human way; by this you will give Me great joy. I understand you because I am God-Man. This simple language of your heart is more pleasing to Me than the hymns composed in My honor. Know, My daughter, that the simpler your speech is, the more you attract Me to yourself. And now, be at peace close to My Heart. Lay your pen aside and get ready to leave (Diary, 797).

My Prayer Response:      What a great question, Lord! What am I afraid of? You are always with me. Help me to be always with You.

"We are born to love, we live to love, and we will die to love still more."
— St. Joseph Cafasso

No comments: