Thursday, March 11, 2021

Thursday's Mercy Minutes...

 

Divine Mercy Daily

Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska

Thursday, March 11     Do Not Fear; I Am with You 

I Overcome Your Difficulties

November', [1936]. During Mass today, I saw the Lord Jesus, who said to me, Be at peace, My daughter; I see your efforts, which are very pleasing to Me (Diary, 757).

As I was conversing with the hidden God, He gave me to see and understand that I should not be reflecting so much and building up fear of the difficulties which I might encounter. Know that I am with you; I bring about the difficulties, and I overcome them; in one instant, I can change a hostile disposition to one which is favorable to this cause. The Lord explained many things to me in today's dialogue, although I am not putting everything in writing (Diary, 788).

My Prayer Response:

Lord Jesus, help me with Your peace to overcome anxieties and not to dwell on the difficulties of my work. Be my peace and victory.

No comments: