Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Wednesday's Mercy Minutes...

 

Divine Mercy Daily

Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska

Wednesday, March 10  Do Not Fear; I Am with You Special GraceThen suddenly Jesus stood by me and said, Where are you intending to go? (Diary, 673).

I gave no answer to Jesus, but poured out all my sorrow before Him, and Satan's attempts ceased. Jesus then said to me, The inner peace that you have is a grace, and suddenly He was gone. I felt happy and unaccountably peaceful. Really, for so much peace to return within a moment — that is a thing only Jesus can do, He, the most high Lord (Diary, 674).

Thursday. Although I was very tired today, I nevertheless resolved to make a Holy Hour. I could not pray, nor could I remain kneeling, but I remained in prayer for a whole hour and united myself in spirit with those souls who are already worshiping God in the perfect way. [Then Jesus said to me,] Your prayer is extremely pleasing to Me (Diary, 691).

My Prayer Response:

Lord Jesus, when temptations are attacking me and fatigue is exhausting me, grant me Your peace. Give me the special grace of Your mercy.


No comments: