Monday, November 15, 2021

Monday's Mercy Minutes...

 

Divine Mercy Daily

Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska

Monday, November 15     Suffering for Souls  An Instrument for the Conversion of Souls   Once, when I was passing by a group of people, I asked the Lord if they were all in the state of grace, because I did not feel His sufferings. Because you do not feel My sufferings, it does not follow that they must all be in the state of grace. At times, I allow you to be aware of the condition of certain souls, and I give you the grace of suffering solely because I use you as the instrument of their conversion (Diary, 1357).

My Prayer Response:

Lord, may I be sensitive to the conditions of certain souls, so I may exercise "mercy in spirit" for them. Through the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, help me to be an instrument of their conversion.

No comments: