Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Tuesday's Mercy Minutes...

 

Divine Mercy Daily

Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska

Tuesday, November 30    End Times and Eternal Life       The Beauty of Heaven   I went across the garden one afternoon and stopped on the shore of the lake; I stood there for a long time, contemplating my surroundings. Suddenly, I saw the Lord Jesus near me, and He graciously said to me, All this I created for you, My spouse; and know that all this beauty is nothing compared to what I have prepared for you in eternity (Diary, 158).

"You know very well, O Jesus, that I am constantly swooning because of my longing for You." Know this, My daughter, that you are already tasting now what other souls will obtain only in eternity (Diary, 969).

My Prayer Response:

Lord Jesus, the sight of the beauty of Your creation stirs up within me a desire to see the beauty of heaven. "Draw me with Your love that I may be drawn" (Fr. Hauschert, SJ).

No comments: