Saturday, November 6, 2021

Saturday's Mercy Minutes.

 I know these are a bit late, but better late than never:


Divine Mercy Daily

Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska

Saturday, November 6   Suffering for Souls  Part One:                          A Whole-Burnt Offering

February 7, [1937]. Today, the Lord said to me, I demand of you a perfect and whole-burnt offering; an offering of the will. No other sacrifice can compare with this one. I Myself am directing your life and arranging things in such a way that you will be for Me a continual sacrifice and will always do My will (Diary, 923).

My Prayer Response:
Jesus, raise up many souls like St. Faustina to live a perfect and whole-burnt offering of their will to Your will. May they bring many souls to You!

No comments: