Saturday, November 27, 2021

Saturday's Mercy Minutes...

 

Divine Mercy Daily

Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska

Saturday, November 27   End Times and Eternal Life

Day of Mercy       Today I heard the words: In the Old Covenant I sent prophets wielding thunderbolts to My people. Today I am sending you with My mercy to the people of the whole    world. I do not want to punish aching mankind, but I desire to heal it, pressing it to My Merciful Heart. I use punishment when they themselves force Me to do so; My hand is reluctant to take hold of the sword of justice. Before the Day of Justice I am sending the Day of Mercy. I replied, "O my Jesus, speak to souls Yourself, because my words are insignificant" (Diary, 1588).

My Prayer Response:

Thank You, Jesus, for the "Day of Mercy" You announced to St. Faustina. As apostles of Divine Mercy, may we announce to the fearful people of the world Your mercy and Your desire to heal them and press them to Your Merciful Heart.

No comments: