Friday, December 31, 2021

Friday's Mercy Minutes...

 

Divine Mercy Daily

Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska

Friday, December 31  

Humble Simplicity A Summary          Conclusion of the Retreat              Last Conversation with the Lord.           Thank you, Eternal Love, for Your inconceivable kindness to me, that You would occupy Yourself directly with my sanctification. — My daughter, let three virtues adorn you in a particular way: humility, purity of intention, and love. Do nothing beyond what I demand of you, and accept everything that My hand gives you. Strive for a life of recollection so that you can hear My voice, which is so soft that only recollected souls can hear it ... (Diary, 1779).

My Prayer Response:

Thank You, Lord, for summarizing Your teaching on sanctification that we should practice three special virtues: humility, purity of intention, and love. Help us to be recollected, so we can always hear Your voice teaching us. Bless us, Lord, in the New Year. Help us put this teaching into practice.

No comments: