Monday, December 13, 2021

Monday's Mercy Minutes...

 

Divine Mercy Daily

Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska

Monday, December 13 Conversations with the Merciful Savior  Part Three:  With a Suffering Soul

Jesus: True, My child, all that is painful. But there is no way to heaven except the way of the cross. I followed it first. You must learn that it is the shortest and surest way.

Soul: Your response.
Jesus: It is because you are not of this world that the world hates you. First it persecuted Me. Persecution is a sign that you are following in My footsteps faithfully (Diary, 1487).

My Prayer Response:

Lord Jesus, help me to learn with my heart what I know with my head, that the cross is the only, shortest, and surest way to heaven. You led the way first. Give me the strength to follow.

No comments: