Saturday, December 11, 2021

Saturday's Mercy Minutes...

 

Divine Mercy Daily

Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska

Saturday, December 11     Conversations with the Merciful Savior  Part One:     With a Suffering Soul

Jesus: Poor soul, I see that you suffer much and that you do not have even the strength to converse with Me. So I will speak to you. Even though your sufferings were very great, do not lose heart or give in to despondency. But tell Me, My child, who has dared to wound your heart? Tell Me about everything, be sincere in dealing with Me, reveal all the wounds of your heart. I will heal them, and your suffering will become a source of your sanctification (Diary, 1487).

My Prayer Response:

Lord Jesus, in my suffering I reveal the wounds of my heart, so You may heal them. May my suffering become a source of my sanctification.

No comments: