Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Wednesday's Mercy Minutes....

 

Divine Mercy Daily

Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska

Wednesday, December 22   Conversations with the Merciful Savior    Part Three: With a Perfect Soul

Jesus: The smallest act of virtue has unlimited value in My eyes because of your great love for Me. In a soul that lives on My love alone, I reign as in heaven. I watch over it day and night. In it I find My happiness; My ear is attentive to each request of its heart; often I anticipate its requests. O child, especially beloved by Me, apple of My eye, rest a moment near My Heart and taste of the love in which you will delight for all eternity (Diary, 1489).

Soul: Your response.

My Prayer Response:

My Lord Jesus, may I do everything out of love for You, even the smallest act. May I know Your love throughout eternity. I rest near Your Heart, Lord.

No comments: