Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Happy Day to all of You!

Hi all,

How is everyone doing this fine Tuesday morning?  I do hope your week is going good so far.  How's the weather where you are?  It's been good here, some days just a little over seventy degrees and others up close to eighty.  But, I'm not complaining, not one little bit. 

Last week was a very relaxing week for me.  I suppose some people would say that my life is always very relaxing, but that's not completely true.  I was able to sit out on the deck a lot last week and I do so enjoy that.  I worked on my hand embroidery, read a book and just truly enjoyed the weather. 

As you know, old man winter will soon be coming our way, even if we don't want him to come.  I'm not looking forward to the frigid cold, ice and snow, but I suppose that is a part of winter.  I understand that this winter is to have a lot of Suzy Snowflakes coming our way.  Ugh!!!!

How do you feel about summers departure?  I suppose many of you are sad to see it leave, but fall is a beautiful time of year, so don't be too depressed.  I, personally, like the cooler weather.  You know, when you can grab a sweater or sweatshirt in the mornings and evenings, but it's warm enough during the afternoons to go without a jacket.  And, I will say that there's nothing more beautiful than the autumn leaves as they change colors.  So, enjoy that while it lasts.

I suppose it's getting close to being time to pull out, or cut off, all those remnants left behind in your flower beds and flower boxes.  Now, you will have to come up with another way to be creative as we go through the winter months.  Come on, you surely can think of something!

I have decided that I'm going to start another pencil art drawing, or perhaps I'll add a bit of colored chalk to it.  It's been some time since I've done any and I'm feeling he pull to get back at it.  I think I've created enough gift card and small gift bags for Christmas this year.  So, I don't know what I'll start in regards to my hand sewing.  I'll have to give that some thought!

Well, I hope the rest of your week goes well and please stay safe.

Susan











No comments: