Saturday, September 20, 2014

How's your Saturday going thus far?

Hi all,

I'm sure that you aren't too excited about the fact that your weekend is about half over.  As for me, my husband Gerry and I just got home this afternoon after spending two weeks in Ocean City, Md.  We stayed in an ocean front condo on the boardwalk .  I have to say that I so enjoyed myself and there's no better place I'd rather visit than OC, MD.  Gerry fished every single day of the two weeks, well that is, except for the Saturday we arrived and today. We spent a lot of time sitting out on our terrace overlooking the boards.  I took swarms of photographs of the sand, the ocean and the sky.  I told Gerry that if I could just have that view every day for the rest of my life, I'd be happy and content. 

Here's some of the pictures that I took.  I hope you enjoy them.












I also took some photos which I took on my cell phone, but I haven't downloaded them onto my laptop as of yet.  After I do, I'll post some of them for you. 

Well, this coming week is the first day of fall.  Summer will be officially over and you know what that means:  winter is on it's way.  Ugh!!!  I heard that they are predicting that this winter we will have more snow storms that we did last year.  I sincerely hope they are wrong!

Tomorrow is Sunday and I hope you will all set aside some time to give thanks to God for all the blessings He's bestowed upon each one of you.  I know I will.  God has truly blessed me and my family in so many ways, that I will be eternally grateful for all His blessings. 

I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday and please stay safe.
Susan













No comments: