Saturday, September 12, 2015

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

Happy Saturday everyone,

How's your weekend going thus far?  I hope all is well.  It's been raining, off and on all day.  Well, actually earlier this morning, the sun was shining but then the clouds took over the sky.

Where do you see beauty?  Is it in the face of a child; the face of a beautiful woman; a marvelous painting; a beautiful home; a fabulous car?  Well, I see beauty when I see the sky and the ocean.  Here's some photos I took which just amaze me.  How about you?







I hope you like the photos because this is where I see beauty.  It's God's beauty which He gives to us all.  We have the opportunity to see it every single day, but we seldom bother to look up and see God's beauty. 

I hope you will stop and take two minutes to look up at the beauty that God's gives us every day, even on a rainy or snowy day. 

Have a great weekend and stay safe.
Susan





No comments: