Thursday, September 24, 2015

Happy Day After Hump Day!

Hi all,
How's your week been going?  Mine has been a bit testy.  I am, in no way, very computer smart.  I know how to do what I usually do, but not much more then that.  Two days ago, my printer started acting up.  I've had the same problem once before and I got it working again, but not this time.  The cartridges that hold the colors and the black that's used for photographs will work, but not the black one for documents.  And, I will tell you that I use that one very often.  I took it apart and cleaned everything out, but it still won't work.  And, to make matters worse, now my PC isn't working either.  I decided to download Windows 10 this morning, but I was having trouble with the remote router.  My husband went to Staples to buy a new remote.  What they sold him is not what we had before.  So, later in the day I tried one of the old ones (remote routers) and it works, but I don't know what the password is for our internet router.  To say the least, I am frustrated.  I could probably get one of my Grandsons in and have them fix it for me.  They know so much more about electronics then I do.  Boy does that make me feel old.  Also, until I get on line on my PC, I can't contact the help line for my HP printer to see if they can help me.  Ugh!!!!!

At least my laptop is working, although it's slow for some reason.  I know I need to invest in a new laptop, as mine is quite old now.  I am running Windows Vista on it.  I love electronics when they work well, and when they don't, I get so frustrated.

I'm still working on my hand embroidery, which is very relaxing to me.  So, I guess you know what I will be doing this evening.  I need to calm down and relax.  All this stress isn't good for my heart condition either.

I got a few more of my Christmas gifts this week.  I've also made quite a few Christmas gifts since the first of the year.  I am so glad that I have these creative abilities to keep me busy.  It's also good for the pocketbook. 

Well, I was trying to download my newest novel to Amazon for electronic reading yesterday, but I was having trouble getting it from the current file to the one they need me to change it to.  So, I'll keep on trying.  That's what I was going to do today on my PC.  But you already know how that went. 

Can you believe that October 1st is just a week away.  I am glad to see that fall has arrived.  I was so happy to see those 80 degree temperatures leave us.  I enjoy the weather when it gets down into the upper 50's over night and then into the upper 60's and low 70's during the day.  Now that's my kind of weather!

Have a good Friday and I hope you all have wonderful weekends.  Be safe and may God bless each one of you, always.
Susan

No comments: