Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Merry Christmas to everyone!

Hello all,

I wanted to make sure I take some time to wish each of you a very merry Christmas.  Remember the true reason we celebrate this holiday is to praise God for the birth of His Son, many years ago.  That tiny Babe who was born in a stable among the animals, came to save us all.

So, with a gracious heart (even though it's a bit weakened and damaged), I ask each and every one of you to make sure you add Jesus to your Christmas with your family.  Oh, I know we all do the exchange of gifts with the folks we love and that's a good thing, but giving them your constant love and approval is much more important.  Make sure they know that the gifts you purchased for them, are given to show them how much you love and accept them, just the way they are.

I'm writing this now, because come Christmas Eve, I really won't have any time to be on the computer.  You see my husband and I host Christmas Eve here in our home.  It's the only holiday that we host anymore, mostly because it's just too much work for me, but I'm not ready to give up Christmas Eve, yet.  I know in time, I will have to do just that, but not now.

It's a tradition in our family, that everyone goes to Grandma and Grandpa's on Christmas Eve and I am a very traditional lady.  I miss my Mom and Dad always, but so much more during this season then any other.  They will be with us though, in spirit.  I just know they will.

So, once again let me wish each and every one of you a blessed and holy Christmas and all good things for the up coming year.

PS:  Here's a photo of each of my parents, which I hang on our Christmas Tree.
Susan


No comments: