Sunday, February 14, 2016

Happy Sunday!

Hey, what's up?

As for me, I can sum that answer up in two words:  I'm sick!  Last Tuesday evening, I started to have some pressure in my sinus cavities and stuffy nose..  It continued about the same until Friday and then it got really bad.  I am assuming that it's just my sinus, what with all the fronts which are continually passing through our section of Pennsylvania.  Twenty years ago, I would have said there's no truth to the fronts causing sinus problems, but not anymore. 

I have to say that since Friday afternoon, I probably have gone through two boxes of tissues.  Between the sneezing, constantly, and the runny nose, I am using a lot of tissues.  I hope that I start feeling some better tomorrow.  The headaches, right above my eyes has been really bad.  It makes it very uncomfortable reading, writing, working on my hand embroidery and just about everything.  Oh well, this too shall pass.

How was your weekend?  I hope yours was a lot better than mine.  I guess most of you will be returning to work again tomorrow.  I remember, when I was still able to work, how quickly the weekends passed, compared to the same number of week days.  Unfortunately, we all have to work to support our families, at least most of you do.  I did work for many, many years.  Up in till I became chronically ill.

How has the "creative abilities" been flowing?  I'm about finished with the bulk of my handmade cards for 2016, except for Christmas cards.  I always make cards for my family for birthdays and holidays, as well as, a variety of get well, sympathy  and thinking of you cards.  I love creating them and most people enjoy receiving a handmade card. 

I've been thinking about the possibility of writing another novel, but I'm not sure  yet when.  We'll see how my life goes in the next couple of months.  I do like to keep  my creative imagination going.  But
time will tell.

What creativity have you been practicing?  How about purchasing one of the new adult coloring books that are now on the market.  Some of them are very complex, to say the least.  I received a small one, along with matching stamps, to make some greeting cards.  I made two and I have to tell you that the coloring part took a long time.  But then, I was doing shading on everything I colored.  I decided that when I mail these two cards, I'll add a coloring book page in the envelope.  That way whom ever I send them to, will be able to color a picture also.

Well, I hope you've had a great weekend.  Get plenty of sleep before heading to work in the morning.
Be safe and may God bless each of you.
Susan





No comments: