Friday, February 26, 2016

It's the weekend!

Hi everyone,

All you who work Monday through Friday, can now breathe a sigh of relief, because it's Friday evening here in the United States.  As for me, it really doesn't matter what day of the week it is, but I'm glad for all of you, that it's Friday evening.

I went to visit my friend this morning at the rehab.  She's adjusting a little better than before, at least I pray she is.  She is where she needs to be right at this particular time in her life.  I know she's not happy about the situation, but I spoke to her about acceptance and how her life will be much peaceful when she just accepts things for what they are right now.  I pray for her daily and I know God will watch over her and grant her His mercy and grace.

How's the creativity going?  Come on, don't disappoint me.  I know you have some creative abilities inside of you.  We all do, it's just that many folks don't even try to let it out.  You may just be surprised at what you can accomplish if you simply try! 

As for me, I'm still working on my hand-embroidery work.  I've finished a hand embroidered ornament, as well as a small, embroidered felt bag to put them in.  That means I've made about twenty of each so far.  Right now I'm working on hand embroidered bags to use for small gifts for everyone.  I guess after I finish with all of these, I'll go back to working on embroidered hand towels for next Christmas.  Perhaps I'll make a hand embroidered, Easter table runner, for each of my daughters, first.  I'll just have to see what I'm in the mood to do first. 

I've been tossing around the idea of starting another novel, but I haven't decided yet, if I want to or not.  I do love writing though, and I miss not working on a manuscript.  I'll have to ponder on it some more.

Well, according to the weather report, it's to be in the low to mid 50's, Sunday through Wednesday, of next week.     Of course, then Thursday they're saying we could have some snow flurries.  What's up with this weather, anyways?

Here's some photos of a few of the embroidered items I've completed.  If you like the idea, why not start some of your own!




These are some money holders I've made for the Grandkids for Easter.


 I wish all of you a happy and fun filled weekend.  Be safe and may God bless each of you.
Susan

No comments: