Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Happy Wednesday!

Hi everyone,

How's everyone this evening?  I hope you all are well and happy that today is "Hump Day."  I have not been feeling well, since last Friday.  I believe I had a sinus infection, which is clearing up nicely, but since yesterday, I think I might have an intestinal bug.  Oh well, I'm not going to complain, because it won't help anyways.  I am just thankful that it hasn't been worse.  Hopefully tomorrow I'll be feeling much better.

What have all of you been up to lately?  Are you working on any creative projects?  Winter time is a good time to stay indoors and start a project, any project!  Even giving one of your rooms a face-life is being creative.  It doesn't always have to cost you money to change your room around.  Just go through some things that you may have put in storage in your basement:  perhaps some old lamps, curtains, furniture, even old photos.  All these things can spruce up a tired looking room.  Try it, you'll see.  Also, you can just change the position of all the furniture in that room.

I'm still working on my hand embroidery work.  I am pretty much finished with my hand made greeting cards for now.  I've now hand embroidered an ornament for each member of my family, as well as, hand embroidered bags to put them into.  They are all made from felt.  My husband picked me up some more hand towels today, so that I will be able to soon start some more embroidered towels for next Christmas.  They're towels for display only.  I put embroidered Santa's, Snowmen, etc. on them. I also make some with just a picture and a saying on them.  Those can be used any time of the year.  I display some in my own home.  I also enjoy making table runners, either for a particular season of the year, or just for anytime.

Well, since today is Hump Day, that means for all you who work on the week days, tomorrow you will be on down side of your work week!   Tomorrow is grocery day for me, but I'll have to see how I feel then.  Perhaps I'll go on Friday, instead.  We certainly won't starve if I don't get there tomorrow.

Please let me know what you all are up to these days.  I hope some of you take my advice and do something creative.  It will add to your self-esteem, that's for sure, and other folks so enjoy receiving something that's hand made.  Of course, you could try making some home made jelly or preserves for your friends, or make them some home made cookies.  People love home made goodies.

Have a great rest of week and be safe always.
Susan


PS:  I do love my beautiful sky photos.




No comments: