Saturday, November 5, 2016

Happy Saturday, folks.

Hi everyone,

This won't be a long blog tonight, as I'm not feeling too well.  I have a defibrillator with a built in pacemaker because I'm pacemaker dependent to live.  Thursday morning, I had to be at the hospital to have a new device implanted.  The procedure went well and for that, I'm so grateful.

Since I've had my device changed, I am having a good bit of pain in the left side of my upper chest and breast.  I'm very sore, bright red and black and blue in that area.  Don't get me wrong, I am thankful that this is a procedure that they can do, otherwise I'd be dead.

I haven't slept well for the past two nights, so I've been so tired all day.  This morning I woke up feeling nauseous.  That stayed with me until late this afternoon.  I'm thankful that it finally went away.  I'm used to sleeping ten hours each night, so I suppose it's a good thing that we gain an extra hour tonight.  Hooray!

I hope you all are having a great weekend and I wish each of you a happy Sunday.  Don't forget that Sunday is the Lord's Day, so take some time to give Him praise and thanks for all your blessings. 

Well, that's all for tonight, as I'm tired.  I'll post again very soon.  I'll accept any prayers you would like to offer up to God for me. 
Susan

No comments: